Getting on the top of Google … is simple
This is what you do:
- You make an arrangement with other web sites, then
- they recommend your site to their visitors, by writing about your site in two or three words (they’re called ‘keywords’), and then
- they turn the keywords into a link (one of those blue underlined words you see on web pages.)
And that’s it.
But … as you may already know, it is not easy to get these link recommendations.
- the other web sites get absolutely nothing in return for recommending you.
- And even if they want to, it means stopping what they’re doing (they’re busy, like you) writing a recommendation, paying for their web designer to add that the site,
- and then doing that all over again for the next unknown person who asks.
It’s not going to happen unless …
… unless I do it for you. And I can help you get on the top of Google.
Ask me to put you on page one and I will put a team of people to work setting up recommendation links to your site from all over the Internet.
My charges for this are not high. And, also, since you are a New Zealander, you get a small discount. (I’ll tell you about that when you sign up.)
Have a read now at my search marketing website, www.onthetopofgoogle.com You’ll see how I work and why I am getting clients onto the top of Google. Let me know what you think.
The prices there are in US dollars. But for you, there is that small discount for New Zealanders.